CLASS-MON, an add-on for Google Sheets helps teachers identify students' difficulties. It is specially designed for PBL, but can also be used in subjects with other methodologies.
Currently it can be used with two different templates: ACTIVITIES and ATTITUDES.
ACTIVITIES: the teacher introduces a list of activities that students must perform.
ACTITUDES: the teacher introduces a list of the sessions.
CLASSMON automatically creates a form with all activities or sessions and the following response options:
- I didn't do the task.
- I performed the task with many doubts.
- I performed the task with some doubts.
- I did the task and I think I got it.
- I've been practically distracted all the time, not doing work or listening to explanations.
- At many times I was distracted by my colleagues and did not complete all the tasks.
- I've been attentive and working quite a while, although at some point I've been distracted.
- I made good use of the whole session, listening and working when necessary.
When a student finishes an activity or session, he/she answers the form.
If you use the Activities template, the teacher can always see the students' difficulties. He can also detect the most complicated activities.
If you use the Attitudes template, the teacher will see the perception of attention and work that the student has had.
Students can also see their answers and the teacher's assessment.